Monday, June 4, 2007
Un-guarded pathway.
It takes a second to realise that I was the killjoy,
In between alcohols and cigarette.
But it took an hour to apprehend that I am in safe hands.
The guards may have snickered into the chaos
And demand restoration of a better period.

But no,
They looked away
And pretended that the sunlight
Was the cause of the blindness.

I was safe, at periods.
The wind twirled round my fingers
Seeped through my hair,
Into my scalp
Encircling my mind,
Biting my nerves

And THUMP!

*I had a migraine shot after reminiscing on our memories.
*the guards is just a costumed person, but it meant a person or people.
*the sunlight is just another excuse/blame or a blocked pathway
*play this on your own situation.

Labels: , ,

6:21 AM


sobre mí.
Lyra Diyana. I will be your random shoulder&ears when you've got no one else in the whole wide world. I will. =]

msn; busygerl_diyana@hot

charla.

archivos.
  • 05/25/07
  • 06/04/07
  • 09/11/08
  • 02/04/09
  • 02/08/09
  • 02/13/09
  • 02/23/09

  • recientemente.
  • Kesunyian.

  • visitantes.