Friday, February 13, 2009
Blushing and Smiling
Boy, I can’t deny
Boy, I cannot lie
Boy, you’re the only one I’ve been thinking all along
All along
All along these days, I’ve been hoping to see you
Wanting to see your smile
That would make me blush a thousand mile

And for these past few days, I finally had the chance
To see you after so long
And you gave me the warmest smile
I could ever ask for
Oh I wish, I could just freeze the time
Just so I could stand next to you
And whisper…
That I want to get to know you.

Oh boy, I can’t deny and I cannot lie
That I want you as much as everyone does
There is something about you that attracts me
And I can’t figure out what it is.
I’ve been a magnet all along, and I’ve been repelling too.
But just time, I have no idea why
I got attracted
To youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

--
bahhhh, this is a random piece
11:39 PM


sobre mí.
Lyra Diyana. I will be your random shoulder&ears when you've got no one else in the whole wide world. I will. =]

msn; busygerl_diyana@hot

charla.

archivos.
  • 05/25/07
  • 06/04/07
  • 09/11/08
  • 02/04/09
  • 02/08/09
  • 02/13/09
  • 02/23/09

  • recientemente.
  • Random Letter I Came Across
  • Distinguish Disguised
  • Magical Pallatte
  • FIRIII
  • Un-guarded pathway.
  • Kesunyian.

  • visitantes.